Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lots and lots to write about but just not enough time - Happy Mother's Day

There's been a lot happening around here but lately my head has been buried in my books as finals take over my life.  Thankfully this year I will have the whole Summer off before I begin school again in the fall.

This weekend is Mother's day and I have decided this year to take the boys away for the weekend.  We will be going with my friend Bev and her children to  Rhode Island.  It's going to be a blast but I am sure we will get a T-Storm somewhere along the lines.  It's almost guaranteed because whenever Bev and I decide to go camping we always get rained on LOL.  My husband decided that enough was enough one year and we bought a camper.  Unfortunately he's working this weekend and I just don't feel like towing that big thing all the way there for just one night. Actually it won't be as bad as in previous camping trips because we rented a log cabin.  Yay, no drips on our heads in the middle of the night.

Whatever you decide to do this weekend, make sure you honor how wonderful and special you are.  Mother's make the world go around!



More photo's and blogs to follow - promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment