Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to Mum's The Word

For many years I have worked in the wonderful world of maternity care.


It is truly my life’s mission to work with new families. I feel so blessed to be able to help ease the transition for parents and their most treasured possessions - their new baby!

So why would you want to read yet another "guide" to newborn care. Well the truth is, you probably already have all the answers. Most parents I have worked with really do but what they also have is the lack of confidence to act on their intuition.

My intent by sharing this blog is to guide you and take some of the mystery out of those first few months of having a new little person come into your life.

Feel free to share with me any comments or questions - I'm only an email away

2 comments:

  1. I'm psyched to leave your first comment Joanne. You were such a fabulous force in our lives with the arrival of our first born. I can look back and laugh at it all now ;), but at the time I would have been scared to pieces without you to lean on. Thanks and I hope the blog is oodles of fun for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy, I still recall doing laps in your neighborhood - what a joy to share a new beginning :)

    ReplyDelete